page

nuffnang

3 May 2011

selamat hari lahir my BFF , azwani zukri



On your birthday,I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle you freely dispense wherever you go,how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
 

my gift to her..bukan bekas ajaib taw..tapi kalu letak pasir dalam tu boleh bertukar jadi gold powder. ^^

 

 
to my BFF nor azwani muhammad zukri..i wanna wish you happy besday..may ALLAH bless you..then what about that red stuff up there ?  ohh it
 
Every birthday marks another year if you radiating positive, happy energy,contagious happiness that infects all who come in contact with you.May your next birthday find you the same--glowing from within,beaming bright joy on everyone you meet.I feel blessed to know you
 
;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)