page

nuffnang

19 March 2012

MY BACKDATE PLANNERR



gambar hiasan


every month I have write my activities on my desk planner . This is just a short blurb to say that I have no idea what my life would be like if I didn’t use a planner..my life is so boring.

Fast forward to 2012, and here I am, a part of the 1%. The 1% that still uses a paper planner, that is. 

I write the addresses and phone numbers, and most importantly- hours of operation- of stores I tend to visit at the weirdest hours of the day.

 I still draw stars and big block letters on the days of my family members’ birthdays, and I put hearts around anniversaries.

 I wield a variety of colored pens and highlighters to indicate “REMEMBER, PAY ATTENTION” since most of the time my brain is contemplating just how soon I can make plans to return to ******… but that’s a story for another day and time.

to say, I backdate my planner. At the end of a long week, I take a few minutes for myself and do two things. 

One, I sync my Google calendar and my planner; for those of us who refuse (read: have no need) to join the smart phone epidemic, the interwebs are not always at our fingertips. And, two, I backdate my planner and fill in things that I did recently but didn’t write down; it’s kind of some twisted, 21st century, “since they don’t make yearbooks after high school” version of how I keep track of what the heck goes on in my life.

Because before you know it, you’re 24 and have to wait 5 years until you’re a prime number age again.

Am I too old for a career change?? I dont think so but at least I am me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)