page

nuffnang

3 June 2011

Kursus Pengurusan

peace.I tell her over and over again 
but she just don't want to listen.
 
 assalamualaikum

pembuka bicara 

To be a teenager in a world like this is what I never thought I’d be like.i focusing hard in class, and making good grades is not as easy as riding a bike.ome, who’ve seen me, may think I’m quiet.But, that doesn’t mean I don’t speak up for what’s right.I’m just a regular teenage girl who’s just trying to make it out univers alright.


'pulut pagi' are very popular in my place : you can get RM1.00 Or RM 0.50 depend to place you go

 
 ready to go to our next destination

 
  
I hate wearing make-up,
No eye shadow or blush sometime i had to apply
 but eja said I don’t care what you think of me,
I don’t care if I’m not ‘cool’
we are simple girl..in the same time we hate the over GIRLY girl eheh


 my best friend , she laugh and she giggle 
and tell the whole world 
YEAH! ........
..

 

 there are 3 choice which : white nescafe..milk tea..and milo eja always said

 

rumah sewa budak2 bujang..Homework! Oh, homework!You’re last on my list,
I simply can’t seewhy you even exist,if you just disappearedit would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, homework!I hate you! You stink!!kiki 

We all took it together and did pretty nice,
and if you ask me were still cool as ice.
#impianafida #

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)