page

nuffnang

15 March 2012

I forgot my friend's wedding, how do I make it up to them?


well to my horror I had thought her wedding was this past Saturday and it was unfortunately on wednesday!
I had no clue that I had scheduled it wrong in my planner and didn't realize this until the middle of the nightt. then I call him,,(dengan rasa bersalah),,bukan tak nak pergi tapi saya sibuk sangat sampai saya terlupa all events for this week .

yesterday when i write about football on saturday dengan secara tiba-tiba ia datang melayang masuk dalam fikiran say !!! ohhh no ... i miss on their wedding !!!

 I was so upset I had missed it and nonetheless extremely sorry and ashamed of myself.

I've been feeling absolutely horrible since then and really want to do something to say I'm sorry.~did not want to put this kind of horrible image on myself~imej buruk je orang invite kite tak pegi,, okay ,, I will see them tomorrow morning because @10 they fly to KL . be continue,,


HANIF AND HIS WIFE . COMEL SANGAT WIFE DIA TU !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)