page

nuffnang

23 October 2012

lunch at the chicken rice shop


My friends and I decided to have our lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop..actually i'm in sad..so thats why i wanna be happy hangout even a while . 

It has also been quite some time since the three of us had lunch together, so aside from good conversation we also took some photos! :D


THE SAUCE TASTES GOOD TOO. I CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHAT SAUCE THEY USED >< BUT THEY HAVE THIS SPICY AND HEATY TASTE? NOT TOO SPICY BUT… A TINGE OF IT? Okay I dont know :P


adik shima mention many times to waitress about kerabu mangga in menu..so when we wanted add that kerabu , we ask for shima first..kuang-kuang-kuang-haha


The Hainanese Chicken was really mouth watering; the meat was juicy and tender, perfect with the ginger and chilly. The Honey BBQ Chicken had a sweet barbeque flavor; I did enjoy the Hainanese Chicken more though. The Hong Kong Beef Stew Noodle Soup was enjoyable as well, the beef cuts were tender and the warm soup was really flavorful, perfect for the rainy weather. 

i just order a soft drink - 7 up - which I definitely loved (tak berapa suka sangat..prefer teh tarik tapi ikut majoriti huhu ) 









I guess that’s all for noowww! Hehehehehe. ;D Will be going back to The Chicken Rice Shop again for sure. :D

Last shots before we go..




semua adik-adik saya dah besar panjang ! aha

I’m looking forward to seeing these girls again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)