page

nuffnang

21 October 2012

My bucket List is My wish List



Why i start writing again? simple.  I miss writing. I miss expressing myself. i think somehow my bz work life stops me from writing like how i used to. bz wit d love of my life :) bestnya kalau tulis bz preparing for the wedding..(xde calon lagi) bz making myself better. bz bz bz. but im not complaining. ever since i started working, i feel like im ready to step from girly-hood to women-hood. i learn the word responsibilities, i learn about trusting people, i learn about hard work. im finally learning about real life..last night i sms with encik Aliff Firdaus..he at stadium shah alam for PIaLa Malaysia..i ask for Bunga telur from him..what the cool dia cakap ' bunga lagi..telur lagi' aha..just gurau-gurau sahaja .

for this moment goes by my career ,, wih ::

::blacberry::apple laptop::dslr::biggest.hair.salon::bmwx6::

 



##The Usual Things

I guess this would kind of be your "American Dream" type stuff with the picket fence and all...

  • Get an banglo or buy a house, preferrably in Kota Bharu, but I can stay where I'm at if I HAVE to for a little bit.

  • Get a HILUX /storm that has high safety ratings and is fuel-efficient .. then a small car like myvi for normal to drive ; I'm going to also need auto insurance to go along with this...

  • Get married... to whoever it is I'm meant to be with. I really could care less about guys right now, though. I'd much rather be single for a while than date someone who isn't worthy of me . love me .. okay.. hate me..go.

  • Have (and adopt) kids- MAYBE.
  • Get life insurance & a living will (probably a good idea to do this once I end up with any of the things above; I don't have a family or own anything major right now)..My RHB insurance cover m efor 10 year from last year :)


##Things to Learn

Things I want to learn to do, but learn to do WELL...or just well enough...

  • Learn to cook all recipes.  I'd like to eat more !

    EDIT
    : i love to eat and lazy to cook :p

  • Learn to speak, read & write the following languages:

    - English (my english is broken-I already know some, but I should & could know it better)

    - Hawaiian (I just want to)
    -arabic :)

  • Take guitar lessons/Play the guitar (acoustic & electric; above right -- Avril Lavigne playing guitar)
  • Voice lessons/learn to sing solo (I sang in two choirs over the course of 10 years, but I never did anything solo)

  • Re-learn to play the piano on my own terms (never took lessons )
  • Learn to be more proffesional hairdresser

  • Take self-defense classes. This day and age, it's important (especially for kids and single women) to learn how to defend yourself if you're ever attacked. God-willing it won't happen, EVER, but you just never know. So I want to learn how to kick anyone's ass if necessary.
  •  religious class to jannah 

##Water Sports & Activities

i love an  outdoor, camping out in the woods or a jungle is the question. place I can become one with nature is at the beach, on or in the water. The following are some water sports & activities I'd like to try...

  • Swimming with the dolphins.at bahamas island
  • Snorkeling
  • Scuba-diving
  • Water tubing
  • Surfing
  • Water-skiing
  • Jet Skiing
  • Parasailing
  • Spend a day on someone's yacht and just relax (okay, this is not a sport, but it IS an activity, even if it I'm not using much energy, lol)
  • insyallah..i want explore it with my husband..who is him ?

##Places to Visit


I'm either planning to go there once or planning to make it a yearly trip-- by plane or cruise ship...

Unless otherwise noted, I would likely stay in a 4 or 5-star hotel or resort in the following areas (if I didn't visit them by cruise ship)

hm all place to see subhanallah. 
 move on..


##My IMMEDIATE List of Things To Do


These are things that I either need to do/get, can't to wait to do/get or don't want to wait to do/get.


  • Get a better job than the one I most recently had.

    i have my own hair studio..by the way i also want to have a good career..waiting result for MAVA (malaysia aviation academy) or continue my teaching at Institut Latihan Perindustrian .

    And ultimately, I want to work for myself and not work for someone else for the rest of my life..thats the reason i have hair studio
  • Pay off my college loans- I'd like to remove the financial cloud hanging over my head as a result of these loans.

  • change my blondee hair colour to orange . i'm bored for brown colour .So I hope to get that done some time in the near future.

##Things I Want To Do Soon, But Need To Plan Out Carefully


These are things I have to think out first before I do them, as they are a much bigger deal and affect other aspects of my life..all about beauty ! well i am women...so what ?


##Things I Can and Should Be Doing Now, But Keep Putting Off...


Even when these things have the ability to improve the quality of my life..

I am a procrastinator by nature, something which I'm forever suffering the consequences of. If there's something I know I should do, but really don't want to, I put it off until I finally have to do it. The following are big things that would improve the quality of my life, and yet they take so much energy, I've just decided I'll do them when I'm ready...


  • Clean my room. If I were living on my own, this would only be an issue when I have people over who actually want to see my room. And even then, I'd probably just tell them they could see it the next time they come over. And I could keep telling them that, lol. But because I still live with my parents (who seem to just nag more and more about everything as they get older), it's an issue. For them, really, not me or anyone else. My room is upstairs, and when company is over, no one ever goes upstairs anymore, so it's not like they'll ever see my room. Anyways, I suppose it would be nice to have everything organized.

    EDIT
    : I have actually started cleaning & organizing my room (for me, not for the parents), and it's half-way done. I must say, having things somewhat organized has somewhat improved my state of mind, not just my environment. I still have a ways to go though...please do not touch my privacy thing in room okay or i will hate you.

  • Make exercise a part of my everyday life. I have no problem starting to exercise. In fact, I'm always starting, because I'm always stopping and I don't continue to do it. I don't need a gym membership, and as much as I'd like to have a personal gym with my own exercise equipment, I know I don't need that either. I need something I can do everyday and not get tired of. Something that will help me tone my body, because losing weight is not an issue for me and never has been. I'm pretty slim. But I'm not toned. And that's all I really want.

  • the most important , i wanna be a good muslimah .
    This is just an ongoing personal battle for me, and so it's something I'm trying to work on.

 

 How so long this entry.. by the way..what human need ? in science they need an oxygen food for living huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)