page

nuffnang

28 February 2014

Lotus Desaru Beach Resort


Terima kasih sayang bring me there . I never expected that we are will going to the good place for our weekend . I dont know how the way to would like 'thank you' . This time is my first experience for the expensive resort . RM300++ for room , our dinner RM80 and others .Bilik pun dah rasa macam duduk dalam rumah . Rating 5 star for Lotus .

http://lotusdesaru.com/  

    





This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you

i want to go there again ! hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum / salam sejahtera. Jemputlah komen jika bermanfaat. Terima kasih :)